Although there is much talk that the safest place to protect yourself from COVID-19 is to be outside in direct sunlight, we are conscious that there is still a lot of uncertainty surrounding the virus and want to reassure our guests that we are implementing strict measures to ensure the safety of all those onboard our boats.
Please see below the precautions we will be implementing to protect guests and staff:
- All staff are required to wear face masks (excluding when entering the water)
- Physical contact between guests will be kept to a minimum:
- Guests will get their own equipment from racks/rear lockers and will put it on themselves with advice from staff
- We will no longer offer food options on charters, only water & sodas. Guests will be required to bring their own snacks and lunch. We will discount all half day charters $50 to cover this and all full day charters $100
- We will not offer SUV pickups - We will make our best efforts to do beach/canal pickups. If we aren’t able to accommodate a beach/canal pickup, the guests will be required to find a safe transport method to the Blue Haven Marina.
- Staff will be trained and daily briefed on correct COVID-19 protocols:
- No touching
- Coughing/sneezing to be done into elbow, not into hand
- Social distancing to be adhered to as much as possible
- Hand sanitiser and wipes will be kept on boats at all times
- Equipment will be deep cleaned after all use
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own snorkel gear
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.